NBFE has created a web-based form for collecting biopsychosocial data from a client, whether in-person or online, and then quickly generating an automated biopsychosocial narrative that can be manipulated by the evaluator using Microsoft Word.
• Developed in 2023 by a team of experienced forensic and clinical examiners and a software developer
• Can be administered remotely or in-person but is conducted online by the client (i.e., the examiner does not need to be present)
• Accessible on PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
• Includes psychosocial categories consistent with NBFE’s official sample forensic report outline and is consistent with various psychosocial categories in the professional literature
• Designed for adults and adolescents with at least a 5th grade reading level
• Maximum of 113 questions (i.e., some questions only appear if they are relevant based on the examinee’s responses to previous questions)
• 10-to-30-minute administration time
• After the examinee completes the form, a psychosocial narrative is automatically generated in a Word-compatible document, allowing the examiner to manipulate information.
• Pre-requisites: The examiner must (1) obtain a Google Workspace account (currently priced at $6 a month for a basic plan, which is sufficient for using the tool; (2) Own a website domain name; and (3) sign a business associate agreement with Google for HIPAA compliance (at no extra cost for Google Workspace consumers).
• Consumers purchasing the product will be provided with screenshot instructions for setting up the tool and a video recording of a 1-hour training webinar.
• Consumers purchasing this product must agree that they will not share the form link and product instructions with others (with the exception of providing their examinees with the link to complete the form).
• NBFE does not offer refunds for software purchases. All purchases are final.