NBFE is an established forensic mental health evaluators credentialing body that trains and credentials eligible licensed professional counselors nationally. Although NBFE was originally developed to train and credential licensed professional counselors, with 3-years post license experience, we have now opened its membership to those who may not yet be eligible or choose not to become credentialed as a certified forensic mental health evaluator.
The Contributing Member category is open to those clinicians who wish to help NBFE in their effort to grow as a professional certification body and keep abreast of the current forensic mental health information. The Contributing Member designation will allow those members, who otherwise would not have the opportunity, to grow and become part of the NBFE professional movement.The Contributing Member is provided a networking opportunity to stay informed about current news, opportunities, and advances in the forensic mental health profession. NBFE offers the following benefits to the Contributing Member designation:
1. Association with a Nationally Recognized Certification Body
2. 5% discount towards the CFMHE credentialing process
3. 15% discounts on all NBFE homestudies and workshops excluding the CFMHE training
4. Access to the NBFE live forum
5. NBFE offers private practice resources through the forum
6. As an NBFE Contributing Member, you will be supporting and be a part of a credible and powerful force advocating for excellence in the forensic mental health certification
7. Name recognition
8. Marketing opportunities
9. Networking opportunities
10. Additional benefits as developed
All contribution will be greatly appreciated.